Premium Clear PPF Roll48ft x 18/24/30/36/42/60″
With a new and improved vinyl formula, developed in Canada, to reduce the risk of shrinking or peeling almost completely. The incredibly high gloss finish reduces the appearance of of the “orange peel” adhesive texture. These films offer the newest in manufacturing technology including a holographic layering process that is embedded into the film during production. These new BIO HEX+ tints can be installed as a tint, lamination, or color change film.
Repels water off your vehicle for a constant clean and shiny look.
Engineered for quick and easy installs and repairs.
Preserve your paint. Keep it scratch free, parking lot dings, sand, gravel, tree branches, road debris and other hazards.
Protects vehicle paint surfaces from environmental pollution, harmful UV radiation and acid rain.
INKAS PPF consists of a 5-tier protective film to provide durability and longevity.
Preserve your paint. Keep it scratch free
Top + Hydrophobic Coat
Preserve your paint. Keep it scratch
Preserve your paint. Keep it scratch
Preserve your paint. Keep it scratch free, parking lot dings, sand, gravel
Preserve your paint.
Accepted payment methods:
- COVID-19 NOTICE:
Since March 2020 Canada Post, as well as all major Couriers are not honoring their delivery standard due to periodic COVID-19 outbreaks at certain hubs, and higher than normal volumes of packages. This can add one or two days or more to standard shipping times. If a shipping hub experiences a COVID outbreak, packages may not move within the system for several days. These delays are simply beyond our control and are now part of life in the world-wide pandemic situation.
- Orders made from existing client accounts permitted (Must note “Local Pickup” at Checkout when choosing shipment methods).
- Shipping is calculated at checkout based on weight and delivery address.
- Shipping upgrades are available. You will be quoted on faster delivery options at checkout.
- Orders normally ship next business day, or within 2 Business days of receiving payment.
- Your order will be insured for its full value.
- Delivery standard is 1 up to 10 Business days from the day your order ships depending on your address relative to our location in North York Ontario.
- Once your order is processed you will receive an email with your shipping information.
- Multiple items within the same order may or may not be shipped together. For more information or specific requests please contact our customer support.
- Types of Shipment:
- Local Pickup
- Worldwide Shipping
Proper paint protection film installation is very difficult and should be performed by a professional installer. The price of PPF services (which includes high-quality paint protection film) ranges from $800 to $6,000, depending on the complexity of the job, the type of film, and the quantity of material used.
PPF is a thin layer of high-quality film that’s placed on the car’s surface to protect its paint from rocks and road debris. This flexible thermoplastic urethane film is also resistant to UV exposure, chemical stains, mineral deposits, and other environment factors.
When properly maintained, it can last well over 10 years. To maximize the durability of the PPF, avoid using car care products that contain Petroleum or Solvents, as these substances will damage the top “self-healing” layer that returns PPF to its original shape after being hit by flying debris from the road.
Once you have paint protection film installed, it is recommended that you wait as least five days before your first car wash. This allows the film to cure and fully adhere to your vehicle’s surface. Avoid using car care products that contain abrasives or resin, as they will damage the top surface of the film. Also, ensure you only use PH neutral products and natural waxes for polishing.
Yes! After paint protection film is applied to your car, it is fully protected from scratches, flying road debris, dust, salt corrosion, and more. It will save you a lot of time and money repairing any surface damage on your vehicle. And the best part is that the value of your car will increase by the same amount as the cost of the PPF upgrade – so your resale value will be much higher if you ever decide to sell it.
Yes, paint protection film is removable. There is a special technique to remove the film, which requires warming it up first and then pulling it off at a 90-degree angle. However, it is highly recommended to perform the removal at a certified shop, where you can get the car detailed to remove any small leftovers properly.
While ceramic coating provides many benefits and protects the car surface with a hydrophobic layer, it is simply the low-cost alternative to paint protection film – which protects the surface and the color, as well as provides far more reliable protection from any debris or objects that may hit your car surface. For a detailed comparison of the two coating options, visit our blog post
While it is recommended to perform a full-body PPF installation, if you’re looking for protection with a lower investment, you can install the protective film on just the front part, which usually absorbs 75% of dents and scratches.
PPF and other materials typically have a warranty between 7 to 10 years, depending on the brand. Warranties generally include peeling, cracking, yellowing or loss of transparency. It is recommended that you check with your installer to see if they offer a warranty, as some smaller shops don’t, or are unable to due to their lower quality materials.
Paint protection film has a special property which makes minor scratches and damage automatically disappear. This self-healing occurs when the damaged spot is heated by friction, engine activity, or by UV warming – enabling the film to recover its original shape.
Warranty liability on workmanship and materials: INKAS Design warrants the labour for one (1) to two (2) years dependent on the complexity of the job and material for three (3) to ten (10) years depending on material that has been chosen. Any defects occurring due to the fault of INKAS Design will be repaired and eliminated by the company at no cost. In the event the that vehicle was damaged as a result of an accident, vandal action, poor-quality washing or other factors, all related defects remain the responsibility of the customer.
- If you are unhappy with your safe for any reason, you have 30 calendar days to return the item from the date that you received it.
- Once INKAS Design receives your return request, it my take up to 3 business days to process your request.
- Only products in brand new and resalable condition with all original packaging and documentation are eligible for return.
- For all non-defective and non-damaged products, it is solely the customer’s responsibility to cover the return shipping expenses. Once a return is requested, the INKAS Design team will provide you with a return label or other shipping instructions.
- INKAS Design encourage you to keep all original packaging and instructions for at least 30 days once you have received your product(s). Returned products that are missing the original packaging are subject to a 20% repackaging fee. In case of receiving a defective or damaged product, please use the original packaging to send the item back to INKAS Design. INKAS Design will not be held accountable for any packaging costs associated with the returned shipping.
- All payments will be refunded to the original form of purchase, no exceptions will be made. Depending on your financial institution the refund may take up to two weeks.
- In case of returning new, non-defective or non-damaged products, a refund with deducted return shipping fees will be issued.